Nothing says lodge like trophy displays, cleverly referenced in Canavar Ridge Standard Sham which prominently features a hand-quilted bear paw patchwork. The sham has 4 paws in a mix of reds and greens separated by a tan base matching the backing with 3-tie closures. Bordered with a multicolored dark rustic mahogany based plaid with black highlights.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Features stitch in the ditch on array of assorted fabric
- Central bear claw pattern enclosed by red and green plaid borders
- Straight edge with .5" tan binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3-tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Dimensions: H21xW27 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 0.7 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% Cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- No chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- Iron if needed.